Careers At Optik Security
Help Us Solve the Big Problems
Sales Operations Analyst (SFDC)
Why Work At Optik Security
Optik Security is defining the next generation of email security defense. Our platform uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to baseline communication content, user identity, and behavioral signals in real-time and at-scale in order to detect the abnormalities of email attacks.
Customers love us because we consistently detect and stop what everyone else in the market can’t — advanced attacks that have never been seen before — and we do so with beautiful user interfaces and best-in-industry customer support.
Optik Security is looking for a certified Salesforce Administrator Sales Operations Analyst who can positively impact the SFDC & Sales Operations process and improve overall sales and business systems efficiency & effectiveness. As one of Agari’s Salesforce Administrators, you will advance sales processes, sales training/onboarding and sales program implementations in order to enable increased velocity to our salesforce. You will work cross-functionally and will partner with Sales, Customer Success, Channel Sales, Marketing and Finance.
- Salesforce.com administration including new user administration, on-boarding new hires, account and opportunity management
- Maintain the price book and Salesforce CPQ, support custom quote process and work hand in hand with our exceptional Finance team booking new and existing deals
- Support our channel team with deal registration, pricing and system integration requests
- Assist the global sales team, setting and ensuring standards for Salesforce.com data quality and integrity, owning the underlying data quality and implementation of our system
- Provide support of cross-functional initiatives related to Sales Operations such as system integrations, and operations planning.
- Analyze: with superior problem solving and decision-making skills, possessing the initiative to create presentations and analyses from scratch to answer questions and look into the details and interpret the impact of key business drivers
Your Keys to Success
As our Salesforce Administrator, you’re an independent, hands-on individual who works well under pressure with a positive, service-oriented attitude, with a startup mindset of willing to do anything and everything to get the job done. The following will make you widely successful at Agari:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator, supporting sales processes such as forecasting, territory management, quoting and data management, CPQ would be great advantage
- 2+ years of experience having directly managed Salesforce.com and a working understanding of Process Builder, testing, and deployment
- Database management or Business Analysis is highly preferred
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, extracting and manipulating data in Excel)
- Certification as a Salesforce Administrator required
- Experience working in a fast paced startup with ambiguity, and a sense of urgency
- Project management mindset on task execution
- Apex and Visual Force
- Knowledge of other sales productivity tools like: Clari (Forecasting), Prospecting Databases (DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn or others), CPQ (or other Configure Price Quoting tools)
Apply for this Job
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at Optik Security are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.